* Our Shipping Warehouse is located in New Jersey. Packages ship to NY, PA, CT, MD, DE, MA, ME, RI, VT, OH, IN, KY, VA, NC, SC and GA,within 1 to 2 days; delivery by FedEx or UPS.
* USPS Priority Mail Packages shipped to any state are within 2 to 3 days delivery.
* All shipping, billing and pricing errors must be reported within 7 days of receipt of shipment.
* DTV orders (depending on availability) are shipped F.O.B. from DTV warehouses located in NY, NJ, PA, FL, TN, KS, OH, CA, AZ.
* Freight and insurance costs are calculated and added to the invoice.
* All freight charges are subject to carrier's billable weight.
* Shipping fees are non-refundable. Customers are responsible for all freight charges for unaccepted and/or refused delivery.
* Refused shipments may incur up to a 20% restock fee, plus shipping cost.
* For information regarding international shipments, please contact sales rep.
* UPS and FedEx charge us additional fees for each package that is requested to be intercepted, returned, or rerouted. These fees will be passed on to the customer only if the customer has requested the interception, return, or rerouting of the package(s).
* Damaged and missing item shipments must be reported to Customer Service within five days from receipt of shipment. ROXSAT will initiate all freight claims with the carrier.
* To ensure damage/claim credit, all damaged products, original packaging and outer shipping box must be returned to ROXSAT. For assistance, please contact ROXSAT Customer Service.
* A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be obtained prior to the return of any merchandise. Please contact ROXSAT Customer Service at email@example.com to obtain a return authorization. Product returned without an RMA number will be returned to the customer at customer's expense.
* RMA numbers are valid for 30 days.
* Returns will be credited at the price paid on invoice or current selling price, whichever is lower, less any re-stock fee.
* Returns will be processed as 'merchandise value' based on original payment terms.
* Defective returns are eligible for return within 30 days from the ROXSAT invoice date. After 30 days, products must be referred to the manufacturer for authorized warranty repair.
* Factory sealed products in new/re-sellable condition may be returned at ROXSAT's discretion. Non-defective opened products are not eligible for return. Re-sellable products authorized for return will be credited at the current ROXSAT selling price, less a 20% restocking fee.
* Sale of closeout and special ordered items are final. Only defective closeout/special ordered products may be returned for credit as per ROXSAT policy.
* Items showing signs of misuse or consumer abuse will not be accepted for return. Custom installation products that have been painted are not eligible for return. Items designed for consumer use but used commercially are not eligible for return.
* Products must be returned complete with original parts and documentation along with the original manufacturer's box/packaging. Incomplete returns will not receive full credit and fall subject to manufacturer's warranty. Where applicable, a fee up to 50% of the product price may be applied for missing parts, documentation, and manufacturer's box/packaging.
* All returns must be shipped at the customer's expense and double boxed with the RMA number displayed on the outside of the shipping box along with the number of boxes being shipped back.
* Credit will be issued within 10 business days upon receipt of merchandise.
Return Policy Exceptions
* Sale of closeout, special ordered items, and Flat panel and Projection TVs are not eligible for return to ROXSAT .
* ROXSAT follows all manufacturer return policies. Please reference the applicable catalog product page to determine those products that do not qualify under normal return policy. For additional information regarding these policy exceptions, please contact ROXSAT Customer Service firstname.lastname@example.org