This white grip clip, with a pre-installed steel nail, allows you to secure a dual coax cable line by inserting the line into the clip and then nailing it into the desired location. The clip is made from high-impact plastic which keeps it from breaking. The hardened nails are suitable for hard woods, mortar, plaster and soft bricks. Use this clip rather than staples to reduce the risk of cutting the coax jacket. Each bag contains 100 clips.
** Recommend you to use pliers ( not your fingers) to secure nail position when use hammer.
- Hardened nail can penetrate mortar and soft bricks
- Reduce risk of cutting coax jacket - use this clip rather than staples
- Secures coax to harder surfaces where staple guns simply don't work UV resistant black (PE) Polyethylene plastic resin for long lifespan and security
- Clip can be removed from wood surfaces and reused if coax needs adjustment / replacement
- No ‘surprise’ shorts or unseen coax cable penetration as is common with staples
These clips can be used where a staple gun simply cannot penetrate to get a good grip.
Hard woods, some vinyl surfaces and mortar can cause staples to fold up or simply not penetrate. The hardened nail, preinserted in each part, can be driven into these more challenging surfaces with a hammer.