Freedom HF 1000
Compact inverter/charger to power the comforts of home on your boat, RV, or truck
With modified sine wave output, Freedom HF 1000 inverter/charger is designed to run entertainment systems and small appliances in smaller boats, RV's and trucks. The Freedom XMIC inverter/charger is the smallest, lightest, and least expensive model in the Xantrex lineup.
Freedom HF is designed for demanding marine and RV conditions. Temperature-controlled multistage charging ensures that your batteries are recharged safely and efficiently. Both models include an automatic transfer switch and a detachable digital remote control panel display that provides precise system information and can be mounted wherever you require the information.
- Designed to power loads such as microwave ovens, TVs, DVD players, small appliances and other electronic equipment
- Removable digital display to provide system status
- Automatic three-stage battery charger
- Designed to be hardwired using a terminal strip, or by connecting AC through GFIC receptacles (Included)
- Built-in 30-amp relay to automatically transfer between inverter power and incoming AC utility power
- Battery over-voltage and under-voltage protection
- Over-temperature shutdown
- Automatic overload protection
- Short-circuit protection
- Ground-fault protection
- ETL listed for use in mobile RV and marine applications
- Box Dimensions 6"Hx11"Wx18"L 12.95lbs.
- UPC 715535890414
- Connection Type Hardwire
- GFCI Yes
- Outlet Qty 2 Duplex GFCI
- Power - Output (Watts) 1000w
- Power - Surge Rating 2000w
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts) 12/120
- Waterproof No