** Open box, refurbished, working condition
More power from your panels
- Solid built high quality
- Lots of protections
- Large heatsink
- 24V DC Battery Charging
- Wall mount
- 2x Solar in, 1x Battery in, 1x Load out
- Large gauge wiring 3/8 inch
- Charge 2 group Lithium and Sealed Lead Acid, AGM/Gel, Non-sealed Lead Acid batteries
- Adjustable charging voltage and current
- Max PV Input Watt: 1440W
- Dimension: 9.5 x 6.5 x 3.5 inch
- Item is powered by either PV or Battery, power up by any power source connected
- Nighttime has no PV Voltage, so it stands by for the sun light next morning
- When Battery drains out too low, charger continues to bring up battery voltage level
- So whenever Battery is lower than 23v, charger will continue to charge battery
- So whenever PV have no sunlight, charger unit will be standing by for next morning
- It still keeps working on charging the battery whenever daylight comes out the next day
- Put it this way, if we only power it by battery, but after Battery Voltage drains out too low, the charger will not turn back on anymore
- If we only power it by PV, then when night time comes, charger power on will be affected
- So we keep it power on any of PV or Battery, it is to ensure that unit is not depending on any power source, and can charge the battery back to normal status by next day
About this high efficient solar charge controller:
- MPPT charge controller: 60A MPPT Solar charge controller(Air cooling).
- High efficiency: MPPT efficiency>99%,Peak conversion efficiency >98%.
- Multi-stage charging: Multi-stage charging mode.
- DC load DC load support: 24V Only
- Protection: PV array short circuit , PV reverse polarity , Battery reverse polarity , Over charging , Output short circuit.
A MPPT, or maximum power point tracker is an electronic DC to DC converter that optimizes the match between the solar array (PV panels), and the battery bank or utility grid. To put it simply, they convert a higher voltage DC output from solar panels down to the lower voltage needed to charge batteries.
DC 24V 60A MPPT charge controller, this controller is working for 24V DC, and the array voltage range is DC 33V-92V. Good thing that it is powered by either of your Panel Array power or Battery bank power, so even your battery current is dropped to the low capacity, controller will be still working and charging your low current battery bank.
You should adjust the battery charging voltage set points according to your battery manufacture suggested charging voltage.
MPPT charge controller
LCD/LED Display Information
- MENU: Enter or exit setting mode
- UP: Increase the setting data
- DOWN: Decrease the setting data
- LOAD: Confirm the selection in setting mode
|Working voltage of the battery
||24V rechargeable Lithium, Wet, lead-acid battery(AGM,GEL)
|Max module/charge current
|Maximum PV input power
|Own consumption with load connected
|Constant voltage charge
|Low disconnect voltage
|Low reconnect voltage
|LCD screen display
||Battery voltage,PV charge current,Load discharge current,total PV charge Ah,total discharge Ah,the setting of constant voltage charging,the setting of low voltage disconnect,the setting of low voltage reconnect