** Open box, refurbished, working condition
More power from your panels
- Solid built high quality
- Lots of protections
- Large heatsink
- 24V DC Battery Charging
- Wall mount
- 2x Solar in, 1x Battery in, 1x Load out
- Large gauge wiring 3/8 inch
- Charge 2 group Lithium and Sealed Lead Acid, AGM/Gel, Non-sealed Lead Acid batteries
- Adjustable charging voltage and current
- Max PV Input Watt: 1440W
- Dimension: 9.5 x 6.5 x 3.5 inch
- Item is powered by either PV or Battery, power up by any power source connected
About this high efficient solar charge controller:
- MPPT charge controller: 60A MPPT Solar charge controller(Air cooling).
- High efficiency: MPPT efficiency>99%,Peak conversion efficiency >98%.
- Multi-stage charging: Multi-stage charging mode.
- DC load DC load support: 24V Only
- Protection: PV array short circuit , PV reverse polarity , Battery reverse polarity , Over charging , Output short circuit.
A MPPT, or maximum power point tracker is an electronic DC to DC converter that optimizes the match between the solar array (PV panels), and the battery bank or utility grid. To put it simply, they convert a higher voltage DC output from solar panels down to the lower voltage needed to charge batteries.
You should adjust the battery charging voltage set points according to your battery manufacture suggested charging voltage.
MPPT charge controller
LCD/LED Display Information
- MENU: Enter or exit setting mode
- UP: Increase the setting data
- DOWN: Decrease the setting data
- LOAD: Confirm the selection in setting mode
|Working voltage of the battery
||24V rechargeable Lithium, Wet, lead-acid battery(AGM,GEL)
|Max module/charge current
|Maximum PV input power
|Own consumption with load connected
|Constant voltage charge
|Low disconnect voltage
|Low reconnect voltage
|LCD screen display
||Battery voltage,PV charge current,Load discharge current,total PV charge Ah,total discharge Ah,the setting of constant voltage charging,the setting of low voltage disconnect,the setting of low voltage reconnect